- Collect Basic project information
- Contact us and receive counselling
- Fill out a Declaration of Intent
- Submit the Declaration of Intent to the DFG
- Register to the DFG portal
- Contact the NCCT and discuss the pre-filled counselling report
- Send a full application to the DFG including the counselling report
- Await approval by the DFG
- Request an offer from us
- Sign the offer and send it back
- Submit the filled sample sheet to us
- Await sequencing analysis by us
- Access the results via our portal
- Process the invoice you recieve from us
- Send us your feedback
Questions we will ask you:
- What is the aim of your project?
- How many samples do you have?
- How many replicates are planned?
- What is your sample type? (e.g. library, DNA/RNA, blood, stool,...)
- Are your samples GMO, do they present a biosafety risk?
- Which species are you working on? (e.g. human, mouse etc)
- Is bioinformatics analysis needed? If yes, to what degree?
- Which technology should be used? (e.g. Illumina/Pacbio/Nanopore/10x)
- How do you plan to apply the sequenced data? (e.g. WGS, exome, metagenome,...)
- What is the desired sequencing depth? (coverage or output in Gb/sample or Mio Reads/sample)